Crowborough - St Mary Mother of Christ

Priests Cottage, Queen’s Road, Chapel Green, Crowborough, East Sussex TN6 2LB

title= title=

Apart from the little tower and spire the church has little architectural pretension.  

St Mary Mother of Christ church was built as a church hall (1910-11) and was enlarged and became a separate mission in 1922.  It is a small brick church with stone dressings, of low nave and aisles.  Only the short tower with pyramid roof give the church some presence in the townscape. Further enlargement 1952.

Diocese: Arundel and Brighton

Architect: Connor Bros. of Crowborough Hil

Original Date: 1910

Conservation Area: No

Modifications: 1922 and 1952

Listed Grade: Not listed