64 Larches Lane, Larches Estate, Preston PR2 1PP.
A parish was established on the Larches estate, a post-war housing estate, in 1953. The present church was built later (c1970?).
Long low brick building with steeply pitched roof and flat roof additions to side. Gable end faced in flint and gable slate hung. Parish hall to east. Interior not inspected.
Original Date: 1970
Conservation Area: Yes
Listed Grade: Not Listed