Middlesbrough

The Diocese of Middlesbrough has 93 churches (as of 2008). The cathedral is in Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough, and is dedicated to St Mary. The Diocese of Middlesbrough was founded on 20 December 1878 out of the Diocese of Beverley. It consists of the boroughs of Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland, Stockton on Tees (south of the river), the cities of Kingston upon Hull and York, East Yorkshire and most of North Yorkshire.

1 2 3 8