64 Larches Lane, Preston PR2 1PP.
A utilitarian building, converted from an old egg-packing station in 1971.
The 1950s and 60s saw the decline and eventual demise of the cotton industry in Preston. There was a great deal of slum clearance, and new housing estates built. The Larches estate was built at Ashton. The building housing the present church was acquired in 1971, having previously been an egg-packing station. A narthex and auxiliary room were added at that time. It is a utilitarian brick building of no special interest. Interior not inspected.
Architect: Not known
Original Date: 1950
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed