Bolton Road, Ashton-in-Makerfield WN4
A functional design of the 1970s.
The parish was erected in 1959 and the present church built in 1972. It is a simple building with a series of concrete portal trusses supporting a felt-covered pitched roof and clad externally with vertical cedar boarding and internally with fibreboard sheeting. On the road side are two small, flat-roofed, rendered additions for the entrance porch and a side chapel. The interior was not inspected.
Original Date: 1972
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed