25 Harrel Lane, Barrow-in-Furness LA13 9AN
Post war church, not (on the basis of external inspection) of special architectural or historic interest.
A church was built in 1951 as an offshoot of Sacred Heart, and serving nearby post- war housing. This is now the parish hall; in 1975 a new church was built at right angles to this.
The exterior is architecturally undistinguished, comprising a plain brick box, windowless on the front elevation, with a projecting porch on the right. Interior not inspected.
Original Date: 1951
Conservation Area: Yes
Listed Grade: Not Listed