Bencoolen Road, Bude, Cornwall
A very modest building of the 1920s, of no special architectural or historical significance.
The church was built in 1926 by the Canons Regular of the Lateran from Bodmin. It has the appearance of the parish hall, suggesting that it might originally have been built as a dual purpose structure pending the construction of a church. The church was served from Launceston until 1976, when it became a separate parish. It is now once again served from Launceston.
A plain red brick structure with a slate roof and UPVC windows. There is a lean-to sacristy and a flat roofed modern porch on the south side. The interior has not been inspected, but appears to be a single volume with an open truss timber roof, without furnishings of special significance.
Architect: Not established
Original Date: 1926
Conservation Area: Yes
Listed Grade: Not Listed