The Parish House, Winton Crescent, Harraby, Carlisle CA1 3JX
A plain hall-type post-war church, not (on the basis of external inspection) of special architectural or historic interest.
The church was built from designs by the prolific Preston-based Catholic church architect W.C. Mangan (CBR 1956). The foundation stone was laid by Bishop Flynn in 1954, and the church was consecrated in 1956. It is a plain Fletton brick building with a steeply pitched slate roof. The interior was not inspected.
The parish centre dates from 1973.
Entry amended by AHP 17.12.2020
Architect: W. C. Mangan
Original Date: 1956
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed