Station Road, Caton, Lancaster
Primarily of local interest as a relic of industrial archaeology.
This is a small and attractive stone built structure with narrow round arched windows and a hipped slate roof. There is a modern porch and window above, added as part of the conversion to a church.
Original Date: 1850
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed