Lower Street, Chagford, Devon
A functional prefabricated structure of the 1960s, in an attractive location overlooking Dartmoor.
Fundraising for a church in Chagford began in 1957, and the present building, built from designs by Robin McMillan Scott, was opened in 1963. The church is a simple modern building of functional appearance with a concrete portal frame, rendered exterior walls on a stone plinth and a shallow-pitched, slate covered roof. The interior has not been inspected.
Architect: Robin McMillan Scott
Original Date: 1963
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed