Priests Cottage, Queen’s Road, Chapel Green, Crowborough, East Sussex TN6 2LB
Apart from the little tower and spire the church has little architectural pretension.
St Mary Mother of Christ church was built as a church hall (1910-11) and was enlarged and became a separate mission in 1922. It is a small brick church with stone dressings, of low nave and aisles. Only the short tower with pyramid roof give the church some presence in the townscape. Further enlargement 1952.
Architect: Connor Bros. of Crowborough Hil
Original Date: 1910
Conservation Area: Yes
Listed Grade: Not Listed