Church Road, East Wittering, West Sussex PO20 8PS
A modest brick church originally built in 1938, notable for glass by Gabriel Loire.
Gabled, simple rectangular plan with a gabled porch added at the west end. Domestic-style windows to the nave. Triplet of round-arched lancets and two single side lancet windows to the sanctuary. These windows have dalle de verre glass of 1963 by Gabriel Loire (cf Chichester). The 1963 glass is of more than local note.
Architect: Not established
Original Date: 1938
Conservation Area: Yes
Listed Grade: Not Listed