Melbourne Avenue, Fleetwood FY7 8AY
A plain hall-type post- war church, not of special architectural or historic interest.
The church was built as part of the major church building programme undertaken by the diocese in the 1950s. It is a gabled vessel fronted by a lower entrance block with a flat roof. Low flat-roofed elements to the rear. It is of brick with a tile roof. Windows are largely beneath flat heads and appear to be late twentieth-century replacements of the originals.
Architect: Not established
Original Date: 1952
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed