Banks Road, Garston, Liverpool 19
The building is of no architectural or historic importance
A modern church built in about 2002 as part of a new primary school complex. It replaced a church that was founded in 1926 to serve the community living on the west side of the railway line and the main road into Liverpool.
Architect: L.A.G. Prichard
Original Date: 2002
Conservation Area: Yes
Listed Grade: Not Listed