150 Park Lane, Guisborough
The church was cheaply built in the 1920s and later extended in similar vein. It is of no of particular architectural or historic interest.
Built in 1927 and extended east in 1959. The architect has not been established.
The building is constructed of artificial, rock-faced blocks imitating stone. It has a nave and chancel in one. After the 1959 extension it consists of seven bays, including the two-bay chancel. The windows are wooden. Internally, the only architectural feature of any pretension is the spindly hammerbeam roof which was carefully replicated in the extension. There is, however, a fine statue known as Our Lady of Guisborough, carved in 1947 by the artist Lindsey Clark.
Architect: Not established
Original Date: 1927
Conservation Area: Yes
Listed Grade: Not Listed