Houghton Court, of High Road, Halton
An early-mid nineteenth century stone barn converted to a church in the late twentieth century, of heritage interest primarily as a surviving vernacular building.
The architect for the conversion was Joseph Alston of the Myers Partnership (Leeds).This is a simple stone barn with a shallow slate roof. Some full-height vertical window strips opposite east end, and doorway, otherwise some ventilation slits survive. Central midstrey now glazed. Interior not inspected.
Original Date: 1800
Conservation Area: Yes
Listed Grade: Not Listed