Macclesfield Road, Holmes Chapel, Chapel CW4
A converted school building with late twentieth century alterations, not of special architectural or historic interest.
A disused school was bought in 1964 and converted for use as a church/church hall. It was substantially rebuilt in 1980. The church is dedicated to St Margaret Ward, an Elizabethan martyr born in Congleton. It is served from Middlewich.
The single-storey building is of rendered brick with a tile roof. Small rear extensions provide space for storage etc. The interior has not been inspected.
Architect: Not established
Original Date: 1900
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed