London Road, Hook, Hants
A simple post-war brick design in round-arched style.
The church is built on ground bequeathed by the Misses Virginie Le Duc and Irene Teeling, who left their house, Maryfield, to the Dominican Sisters of Malta; this is now an old peoples home run by the nuns. In 2005-6 the church underwent extensive renovation and re-seating.
The church is brick built with a reinforced concrete portal frame and profiled sheet roof. Round arched windows and doors. The interior is a single volume and contains no furnishings or features of special interest. The presbytery and church hall are both single-storey prefabricated buildings.
Entry amended by AHP 23.12.2020
Architect: Not established
Original Date: 1955
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed