Portway, Hunts Cross, Liverpool 25
A small, plain post-war design by Weightman & Bullen.
St Andrew’s was built to serve the Catholic community of Halewood, and was built in 1952. The church is a very modest building faced in brown brick. It consists of a low rectangular box with a shallow pitched roof and a projecting porch. Attached to the east end is the two-storey presbytery which has a later flat-roofed extension.
Architect: Weightman & Bullen
Original Date: 1952
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed