Adswood Road, Huyton, Liverpool 3 6
A 1990s church of utilitarian character.
The parish was established in 1948 but the present church was not built until 1992, from designs by the Pozzoni Design Group. It is a simple functional building faced with buff and red brick under a shallow pitched roof. The interior has not been inspected.
Architect: Pozzoni Design Group
Original Date: 1992
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed