Ursuline Convent, St Thomas More Walk, Lancaster LA1 5PT.
A functional interwar design, intended for use as a school hall.
The church/hall was blessed and opened by Thomas Pearson, first Bishop of Lancaster, on May 9 1937. A scheme of church, presbytery, school and parish hall was intended, with a new church and the existing building turned into the hall of the proposed junior school. Only the church/hall and presbytery were completed. The church is a utilitarian brick design with Crittall windows and a slate roof. Interior not inspected.
Entry amended by AHP 18.12.2020
Architect: Not established
Original Date: 1937
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed