Horseshoe Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire
A small brick 1950s church of some period charm.
The church was opened in 1958. It was built to the designs of Lewis E, Trevers and built by Walden and Son Ltd, the cost was £10,595. Parish rooms were added in 1994.
Simple brick church consisting of a nave and one aisle incorporating a lady chapel, semi-circular apse, shallow pitched roof. The church hall is attached to the front of the church and was added later. The interior has a certain 1950s/Festival of Britain charm, with a shallow segmental curve to the roof of the main worship space, a semi-circular canopy attached to the soffit of the apse (originally over the high altar, now removed) and a large tiled mural in the aisle.
Architect: Lewis E. Trevers FIAS
Original Date: 1958
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed