Trevaunance Road, St Agnes, Cornwall
A functional building of the late 1950s, of no architectural importance but containing one good stained glass panel, presumed to be by Dom Charles Norris.
The church was built in 1958 as a chapel-of-ease to Redruth. It is a simple rendered structure with a slate frontage and porch and concrete tile roof. Small statue in a recess over the porch. Modern plastic windows. The interior contains a single worship space with a flat suspended ceiling, moveable wooden chairs, and pine sanctuary furnishings. At the west end is a small space, the former baptistery, with a stained glass window of the Stem of Jesse, made in the dalle de verre technique, presumably by or under the direction of Dom Charles Norris OSB of Buckfast Abbey.
Amended by AHP 23.01.2021
Architect: Cowell, Drewitt & Wheatley
Original Date: 1958
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed