The Square, Torrisholme, Morecambe LA4 6NJ.
A former Wesleyan chapel, forming part of an attractive townscape around the centre of Torrisholme.
The late nineteenth-century chapel closed in 1957 and was acquired for Catholic use by Fr Thomas Gandlish, parish priest from 1962-81. Fr Gandlish was a man of private means, but is remembered in the parish for his frugality and saintliness.
Brick, with a pebbledash façade and left return, parapet and kneelers. Steep slate roof. Central doorway, Gothic, two windows above with replacement glazing. Plain single volume interior, modern benches, the interesting design of the sanctuary by Fr Gandlish.
Entry amended by AHP 19.12.2020
Architect: Not established
Original Date: 1880
Conservation Area: No
Listed Grade: Not Listed