Moorfield Road, Widnes WA8
St John Fisher is a small rectangular church of no special architectural or historic interest.
The church was built in 1951 to cater for the post war expansion of Widnes.
The church is built of dark brown brick with a shallow tiled roof. It is rectangular on plan, with a small projection for the sanctuary and a sacristy on the south side. Within the site is a shed-like parish hall of rendered blockwork and a small car park.
Architect: F. C. Farrell
Original Date: 1951
Conservation Area: Yes
Listed Grade: Not Listed